Windows Vista Errors Windows Vista Errors

the ironic part of this...... im playing this on a vista

TheMadWasp responds:

I think you should upgrade to Windows 7, and yes, that is quite ironic
Thanks for the review.
-Madjasper1

Elf Story Elf Story

This game is unforgiving this leaves you with no predictability, and no room for error i am disapointed

MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia

u...ummmmm my mind is full of wut at the moment........

Twilight, A Trivia Game Twilight, A Trivia Game

Look at this shitty game, I can shit better indie games then this, hell i will make a game based on a tuna sandwich and it will be still better then this.

RomeoGOGO! RomeoGOGO!

I found a Bug that mess's up the game. It is on Level seven, Id u put the weight under the danger thing and walk under it it will glitch and will refuse you of retrying.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

This is a beautiful game. It tells that no matter what the circumstance are love can turn over all abnormality. This is a True piece of Art.

The Ice Temple The Ice Temple

lol i love the noices it reminds me of legend of zelda

Dragon Age Journeys Dragon Age Journeys

I love this game it reminds me of dragon age origins, but i must ask you what is this age of champions?

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

The fire fight is unresponsive i get past till the second part of the green figure and i fire it a second before he does and it does not input, please fix it.

Alien Redemption Alien Redemption

This game is Bad, i mean it wont even start up, Please re make it to where it will actually plays. now i can see where your going with this but you still have lots of room to improve